Part number help?

Steve Sprague ssprague at
Tue Feb 10 19:11:20 EST 2004

I'm forwarding this to the 200q20v list to give those listers a try...

P.S. Matt, you may want to subscribe if you don't belong to this list

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Satur8b4using at
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 3:50 PM
To: quattro at
Subject: Part number help?

  I'm hoping someone can supply me with a part number: I have a 200 20v, the

front inner fender liners have a push pin type clip which holds the trailing

inside edge of the liner to the body. The 20V are the only type 44 cars that

have these push pin clips. The dealer cannot find a part number for these,
says they are obviuosly not avalable. Is this true and if not can someone
furnish a part number for these? Thanks a lot, Matt... with flapping inner
quattro mailing list
quattro at