Euro lights, Blau harness and stone gard

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Wed Feb 11 08:55:40 EST 2004

The real thing to think about here is proper aiming of the lights.  I run
80/100s and have no problem with oncoming traffic being blinded.  With the
proliferation of "brighter" lights and higher level SUV lights, a properly
aimed set of euros should fly below the radar even with 80/100's.

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:08:30 -0800
From: Ted Fisher <fisherwc at>

BTW, while I fully agree with the better light that the 80w put out, I
made the mistake of blinding a CHP officer many years ago. Since my lows
were much brighter than normal I couldn't plead that I just had my high
beams on. He gave me a fix it ticket and I had to change all the bulbs
to get it written off. Now when I get busted I just say I hit em with
the high beams and since the lows are normal they leave me alone.
Something to think about....

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and