Euro lights

Schaible, David David.Schaible at
Wed Feb 11 10:47:32 EST 2004

I get 13v at the headlamps w/o any rewiring, maybe people should just
caig some connections, but if your voltage is low, harness away.  on the
urq I was getting 10v to the lites so i added a harness....but there is
no comparison between the urq wiring and the 200...

When all these wankers in SUV's starting driving around with fog lites
on the time everyone on the list hated them and would hi beam them
etc.... now everyone seems to think we should run lites as bright as
possible and be a dangerous nuisance also??

Your new set of wheels may be on a chair instead of on a 20v when you
come around a bend and blind some old guy in his '75 F350 and he
accidentally teaches you the meaning of American iron......but hey at
least you won't have to get up to go to the bathroom anymore you'll have
a bag to pee in.......this is reality and it happened to someone I
know..... if you've ever been blinded by some SUV because the wanker
didn't dim his hi-beams and fogs think about it, you're not the only one
on the road.

David Schaible

JRS Pharma LP
2981 Rte 22