Parts prices

TM t44tq at
Thu Feb 12 20:34:03 EST 2004

Clair is much cheaper than most Audi dealers.

Kind of like how Palisades Audi wanted $40 for a bottle
of G00 2000!

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at]
On Behalf Of motogo1
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:11 PM
To: s-car-list; Audi 200
Subject: Parts prices

Maybe I shouldn't post this, but this really bugs me. While researching
parts and prices for a clutch replacement, I found that a part which
cost $50 (before a 20% inet discount) from a certain Audi dealer in
Boston is 50%...yes 50% more expensive at a certain Audi stealer in
Hartford. This is pure bull#$%%. I guess it must be less expensive to do
business in Boston...yea right.

Gary Martin
94 UrS4
91 200 TQA