Euro headlight sources

Steve Sprague ssprague at
Wed Feb 18 17:16:32 EST 2004

No affiliations.  Ron Wood (formerly of RPI) at Denon Performance Products,
888-468-0688 (toll free).  He has a set but at a higher costs due to the
Euro-Dollar exchange rate.  I just bought mine from Blau.

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of David Priebe
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:59 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Euro headlight sources

I've finally decided to make the plunge and buy some Euro headlights. I've
tried to source them from the following places, but they don't have any,
Blau (delivery is 8-10 weeks out), PG Performance, RPI, Susquehanna
Motorsports. Anyone have any suggestions for other places I should try?
Thanks, Dave Priebe Carnation, WA 91 200tqa 178k his 95.5 S6 113k hers 66
MGB 41k

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at