Oaalll consumshen

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:42:54 EST 2004

I haven't gone in and done the checking yet (lazy perhaps, or other focuses.
umm, I'll go with the second), but that is right about where it's been for
me.  I'm seeing about 1-qt every 1000-1500 miles.  In fact, just put in
another qt this am...it's been 1000 miles.

If you want, I can forward a copy of Bernie's synopsis to you as I do have
it saved, but it sounds like you've already read it.  I've also heard that
using dino oil instead of synthetic can help decrease oil consumption, but I
guess we do have similar consumptions and I am using dino, so...

I've got another 4k or so until the timing belt, and that to me is t=0 for
decision on the head work.  I can keep you updated on any thing I discover
in route if you'd like.

Derek P

Message: 8