gas pedal

Henry A Harper III hah at
Mon Feb 23 12:29:24 EST 2004

It's pretty simple to put some sort of pin (I think mine is a paper clip
unfolded) through a small hole drilled in the area of the plastic hinge that
has broken, if you are too cheap to buy a whole new pedal. :)

Henry Harper hah at
1991 200 quattro, 120k, "driving on pins and needles"? since ~1998
1988 GTI 16v, 239k