Fault codes

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:22:08 EST 2004

So how'd you find to solve it?  Did you locate a short in the wiring?  As
I've remarked in the past, I've had similar fault codes for some time, and
they continue.  I've been unable to find a short, and as I think you where
leading towards, the resistance is correct at the given temp.

Derek P

Message: 6