Cold has reared it's ugly head

teamdaemon at teamdaemon at
Wed Jan 14 12:55:35 EST 2004

Wow, what an incredible outpouring of help from this group.  This group rocks.

Well, no one (mechanic types) can take the car before next week.  So, I am going to do my best to get the beast home tonight.  It is supposed to warm up to the 30's this weekend, so I'll poke around more then, I think.  I just need to, at a minimum, get the car out of the parking garage to where a flatbed can get her.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get her all the way home.

Thanks to everyone who offered help and advice!
Paul Luevano
paul at clarity dot net