Instrument cluster removal

auditude at auditude at
Sun Jan 18 17:53:17 EST 2004

Hi Tom,

In order to pull it out without removing the wheel, the right side has to come out first, and
then it comes out diagonally.  It may help to pull up on the dashboard itself because it will
compress down on the cluster to make it even harder to remove, and more often, put back

Also, you didn't mention putting tape on the wood trim to protect it.  Do that, as you will
easily be in contact with the wood with all kinds of scrapey and pointy parts of the cluster as
you do this.  Be patient and "finessey".