desmo888 at comcast.net desmo888 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 07:44:52 EST 2004

Good st*t.
The "regular" stuff was formulated for undercarriages and (as mentioned) does not do well in sunlight (discolors only, still protects).
I did my suspension with it when I did all the bushings.  Still looks great after one year.
WEAR GLOVES!  Stuff will stay on your hands until it wears off.  Nothing I could find would take it off including gasoline.

Dave K.