best replacement radiator?

Paul Luevano paul at
Tue Jan 20 19:29:35 EST 2004

Chuck Pierce wrote:
> Email Scott M @ SJM for a price and a opinion on which is best.
> SJM Auto-Technik <>
> Scott maintains one of the best sites for info on our cars.

What he said. I had the neck snap just as yours did about a year or so ago.  I
used the Audi repair kit, and while it worked well, the fact the neck broke was
just a signal that the rest was getting ready to go, which happened about 6
months later.

Got a new OEM radiator from Scott.  I figured if the first lasted 12 years...
Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____