RS2 Turbo Group Buy - Cross Post

auditude at auditude at
Fri Jan 23 15:47:19 EST 2004

I spoke to Tim at NEA while placing my deposit, and he said that there wouldn't be any further discounts beyond the $1250 price, even if we had 100 people.

There were 14 people so far when I called.

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at

In case you're interested, the item below was posted on the S-Cars
list.   So far, 11 folks have signed on, so it looks as if it's going
forward.  More folks *may* drive the price down even further.

Greg J