Your name and info on

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Wed Jan 28 12:51:54 EST 2004

Because the Audifans site is linked to Google, it stores everything we write
(also for web searches).
Until we separate from Google, its privacy bye bye IMHO.

My suggestion is to go to and key in your name and AT LEAST delete
the phone number link.  Another reason to use web anonymous "nick

Web moderators?
-Scott by BOSTON