auxillary relay box access

andy trifox13 at
Sat Jan 31 15:16:59 EST 2004

I have asked before but since it has come up recently again. I am unsure on how to pull all the dash components to access the auxillary relay box to disable autocheck. I can only find a couple of screws that don't move the lower dash as much as I can tell. Could someone talk me through this. I could not find anything on Chris Millers' site or SJM. I think they assume I know how to do this. It is very clear what to do when you finally gain access to the panel. Thanx in advance.