oem silver 993tt calipers?

auditude at cox.net auditude at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 17:55:53 EST 2004

Hi Taka,

I guess I mean is there any caliper that is the same as the Big Red, but available in silver.
Like the 928 GTS caliper is the same, but is black and I think has opposite crossover
pipe/bleeder orientation.  I'm wondering what car "Big Silver's" come on, if any.

Here is a pic of what appears to be a '95-98 Porsche 911, but it could be a different caliper.

Are the 996C4 calipers the same type as Big Red's except they are silver?  If so what years
would they be from?