Anybody parting out or junkyard rec?

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Fri Jul 2 13:57:10 EDT 2004

Given the large volume of responses I got for my Bose speaker question, I've
decided to try and find a used speaker so wondering if anybody on here is
parting out a car or could maybe recomend a good used source (ie yard).

If you're parting out, I'm looking for the passenger side door speaker and
maybe a drivers side rearview mirror as long as I'm at it.  I checked the
classifieds yesterday and nobody has what I'm looking for.

There's one locally I'm going to try, but they don't gurantee they have
anything.  I've tried Shokan but they're a bit pricey.  I thought there was
also a good yard in NH?  Is this true?

Just playing the angles.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months FREE!