Poor warm restart idle

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:02:35 EDT 2004

True, true, and true.

Thanks for the feedback on the cleaning.  I'll try it this weekend.  I
remember doing it a couple of years ago (one of those as long as I had the
car apart things).  I think I also used a toothbrush to get at some of the
built up mung.  Funny thing is, my brother couldn't even tell when I put it
back.  Maybe he should stop smoking!

Anyhow, have a happy fourth all...and the last part was a joke.  I didn't
really use my brothers toothbrush, it was my neighbors.