VAG COM was: C. E. L. follow up

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Mon Jul 5 17:52:25 EDT 2004

Its a computer interface that emulates the VAG (Volkswagon Audi Group) scan
tool 1551

There are several distributors of the cables (interface) and the home
creator's web site is:
use the hyphen or get some other undesirable site.

Here's one in action: <A HREF=""></A>
No affliation just satisfied with the product.

This is a great tool, but the 200 20V only has a LIMITED number of functions
available compared to current cars.  There are 10 blocks of data (fields)
which are used w/ the Bentley to trouble shoot some items.  Trouble codes will be
displayed too.

I'm no mechanic, but can use this tool easily. HTH - Scott by BOSTON