Turbo afterrun pump leaks

Chuck Pierce cpcycle at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 19:29:39 EDT 2004

Thanks Phil & Kneale
I will get one from Scott as I use him as a resource for a lot of my
uninformed questions and as a former small business person I appreciate
those how have wisdom that helps.
I found a 3/4 barbed coupler at the hardware store, for my temp. fix (
Yes Kneale 3/4 does work, thanks).
The beast is back on the road, I will just slow down a bit before
shutting off the car when out.

Thanks Guys
Chuck Pierce
91 200 tq 20v Avant