Type 44 No windows work or sunroof

SuffolkD at aol.com SuffolkD at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 22:49:14 EDT 2004

Just found the easy fix to a simple, yet interesting dilemma.
1991 200 20V 3B Turbo Quattro Sedan.

Picked up my car and the windows didn't work.  No biggie: raining out.
I figured the break was in the door jamb wire loom where most wires had
already been "spliced".
It seems the JUICE line 12V: Red/Blue had clean "breaked",  this was the
thickest gauge wire in the door jamb loom.
Power to the side mirrors and seat memory only.  Switches Illuminated.
Window switches (ALL) dark, not working.
Sunroof: Not working either.

Found both ends and touched them together and then used switch to move
windows and sunroof.  I'll butt end splice it tomorrow and maybe shrinkwrap

Q:  Is there NO fuse for the power windos in the fuse box?
-Scott by BOSTON