FPR->Fuel rail hose

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Sun Jul 18 13:29:30 EDT 2004

At 12:47 PM 7/18/2004 -0400, auditude at cox.net wrote:
>On my car, both those lines (at the rail and at the filter) had been 
>replaced by sections of rubber hose and what look to be standard hose
>They make me nervous and I'd like to replace them or verify they are spec'ed 
>for that type of application.
>I'd like to hear how sourcing the oem replacements goes, and/or about other 
>robust repair alternatives.

There IS a rubberized high-pressure fuel line available in several ID
sizes.  They use special hoseclamps designed to compress reliably around a
specific OD.  FLAPS would be a source.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list