200 20v summer tires, 215/60/15

Steven Hauptmann hauptmanns at llr.sc.gov
Wed Jul 21 11:47:23 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I  have my wife signed up for her first Drivers Ed event with our local PCA
http://www.carolinas-pca.com/ <http://www.carolinas-pca.com/>
and she will be using the 200 20v (it's first DE as well).
The D60-A2's which are on the original BBS wheels now are in need of
replacement and I was looking for some input on a good summer tire,
preferably in the stock size. The D60's have a fairly soft sidewall and I
was looking for something that would provide a bit crisper turn-in and less
sidewall flex. I liked the Michelin XGTV4's we had last time (for an
everyday tire), but they are a bit pricey.

I'm looking at the Yokohoma ES100's...anyone have any experience with this
Anyone have any other tire recommendations?

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina