Green Gold leak?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Sat Jul 31 19:38:59 EDT 2004

The pump splits in half.  The rear half does the power steering pressure,
the front half the power brakes.

Anyway, there are half a dozen little O-rings sealing the passageways for
oil between the two halves.  Those leaks only get worse.  Eventually, it'll
get bad enough to empty the reservoir in a trip around the block.

Reseal kits are in the $25-30 range.  They include everything you need to
revive the sealing except new O-rings for the banjo bolts.

Your Bentley has a terrific write-up on the resealing procedure.