Aftermarket alarm

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Tue Jun 1 15:56:24 EDT 2004

If your car is a 200-20V, it was equipped with the factory Anti Theft
System.  The way to go is to install only a RKE, remote keyless entry system
integrated into the Audi ATS and the pneumatic door locking system.  Don't
buy the redundant alarm system.  I have published the wiring info to both
the 200-20V and the 20V lists, but will fwd what I have.  I've not put a key
into a door for the past 5 years, and at one time had 3 Audis working on the
same RKE.