Aftermarket alarm

Wed Jun 2 00:08:16 EDT 2004

>I keeping hoping a paper copy will appear
>somewhere for sale.

If you are in need of a Bentley for minor reference, check your local library.  I have access to EVERY Bentley ever published at my local library...definitely worth the price of admission.  I have avoided the $100+ investment since ownership by my as-needed trips to the local library.

Definitely worth looking into.  I know many libraries now days have online card catalogs.  Doing a search under "Robert Bentley" should be sufficient to yield a return.