Reagan/New Low

Brett Dikeman brett at
Tue Jun 8 10:40:00 EDT 2004

At 6:51 AM -0700 6/8/04, MAXIMUM at WEETAMOO.COM wrote:
>This post was in unbelieveably bad taste.
>In my opinion you should be suspended from the list until the flags
>are back from half mast.

Steve has stated he didn't intend to include the list and I'll take
him at his word, since he has been, as far as I can remember, a
positive contributor to the list in both content and demeanor.

No action will be taken- but the thread, and discussion of it, is
closed; if anyone cares to discuss it, do so off-list.  If I find any
further posts on the subject when I get back from LRP Thursday night,
there will be action against those individuals.