Induction Noise ...please?

Zoot531 at Zoot531 at
Sun Jun 13 00:12:30 EDT 2004

  Juvenile as it may seem, i want more whooshing and hissing when i step on
the gas.  Is there any way to make this happen?  Can the airbox be modified
so-as not to be so silencing?  I've heard of people "removing the snorkle" on
other cars with good success, is that an option on our cars?  Do we have
  Additionally, does anyone know if Mihnea is still doing computer upgrades?
I think that i finally can justify spending some cash on fun stuff like that.

Many thanks,
Adam Chinchiolo
'91 200q20v sedan
Ripon, CA