Changing hydraulic oil?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Fri Jun 18 11:46:10 EDT 2004

Took one can to fill the reservoir and pump when I changed the pump last
fall on the 200q20v.   Don't know how much more it would take to refill the
lines/rack.   If you have a leak and are putting in some sort of sealant, I
wouldn't bother with trying to change the fluid.  The two types CAN be
mixed.  The newer synthetic just has a greater temperature range.   I'd
just keep the 11S around until you get your leak resolved.