Audifans Knowledge Base not responding to Posts

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sat Jun 19 16:12:20 EDT 2004

At 12:19 PM -0400 6/19/04, SuffolkD at wrote:
>Several Great How to do articles I tried to cut and paste to the Knowledge
>base.  BOTH failed with site not responding.  Three days apart.
>Admins please look into it.

Then please actually email the admins directly- I just happened to
see this.  We may be busy, but emailing Dan or Mark or
myself....Steve B, Darin, Chris Miller, etc...your message will
eventually work its way to the right place.  On the mailing list, we
might never see it, or one of us will assume the other's seen it,
etc. It will disappear off into the great void...

I told Mark you had some issues with the knowledgebase, so he checked
it quickly and wasn't able to identify any immediate problems, so I
suggested he email you.  I'd look into it, but I know next to nothing
about the Wiki and how it operates- it's not even on the audifans
server, so there isn't much I can do to help you.  I just tried to
update something and my newly created account didn't work...hmm.