91 200 TQ Wagon stalling

SuffolkD at aol.com SuffolkD at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 14:53:49 EDT 2004

Can an experienced lister explain what symptom: not going over 2200RPM would
It seems like the ISv WRT: no idle....but the 2200RPM limit is baffling.
That part of the problem I don't know about.
-Scott by BOSTON

Thanks for your help. The car has run perfectly since it happened the
one time. It ran as you described when it started stalling, idle then no
idle, and never getting over 2200 rpms. Then after 30 minute rest, it
runs perfect. Maybe the ISV valve can stick then free itself? I am
ordering the Bentleys.