Warm Starting problem

Tom Werner noonan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 01:00:51 EST 2004

I seem to be having a problem with warm starting my 200q20v.  Cold starts
are fine, and hot starts are fine -- each will start on the first turn of
the key.

However, warm starts tend to take 3 turns of the key before firing up.  The
car runs fine afterwards.  Much improved after a new O2 sensor (all low rpm
hesitation is gone -- I think I removed the original O2 sensor when I
spliced in a new one), but its the warm starting (between 20 min and 2 hrs
or so after driving) that is getting to me.

Any thoughts where to look?

-- Tom

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!