Coolant temperature weirdness

mallick at mallick at
Fri Mar 5 16:51:42 EST 2004

Thanks for all the input, guys.  I don't see any effect on the boost and the a/c
still runs, so the MFTS is still doing acting OK there.   I've had the MFTS
fail before and the guage read high...go figure.

No real complaint,'s just that the guage is acting "different" than
it  did before, and different tells me something has changed (usually, not
necessarily for the better).  Besides, if I worry about this, then I can
postpone worrying about the 1000 mi/qt oil consumption the car is now
exhibiting :-)