Resubscription - vral e-mail Q

Ingo D. Rautenberg ingo at
Thu Mar 11 10:33:22 EST 2004

I deleted the prior lame virus spams before even processing the e-mail and
was apparently bounced off the list for too many bounces!?!?  Also,
apparently only got to the 200q20v list (none of the other Q-lists I
subscribe to have had this yet (though I even received one of these viral
hack e-mails reportedly from my own company.  Good thing these hacks have
poor English skills ;-)

Was wondering if that happened to everyone else as well and this is an
attempt to weed out spammer mail or what?

'91 200q20v...Slightly modified
'84 Tornado Red Urquattro
'91 v8 quattro 5-Speed (not exactly stock) :-)

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (