Attempted stereo theft

Brian Link BrianL at
Thu Mar 11 11:55:43 EST 2004

That sucks Rakesh,
Yea as soon as it gets warm in Boulder, the radio thief's come out.
If you are not going to use insurance than I would get a used window
from pull-n-sav in Aurora it will be about $10.  They usually have a few
5000 and 200.  Plus it is a pull it yourself so you can learn how to do
it on a different car.

Your sport seat is worth repairing.  Take it to custom upholstery on
Arapahoe.  They fixed a black sport seat for me.  The leather was
perfect and they had great quality.  While your there you can fix the
heater and they can repair the bolster if you need it.
Brian Link