Need replacement for Michelin MXV4's on a 200q20v

Ben Swann benswann at
Fri Mar 12 11:50:50 EST 2004

IMHO - In short - be glad as the MXV's are (expletive deleted) and the the XGTs are uncomparable.  I regret not paying the extra money for XGTs as I recently got Yok AVS dbII- OK, but just not as good in all extremes as the Pilots were.

On that, i hear the Conti-extreme are a good tire nearly on par with the XGT's but not so expensive.  I'd have gotten them instead of the Yoks except thay were 6 months back ordered then.  Must be good if the demand outstripped the supply - that is what I'd have gotten if they were available, but no experience except for the great positive feedback from thos that had.