1990 200

Peter Schulz pcschulz at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 09:51:33 EST 2004

Bernie's non-useful commentary on your automotive needs and finances aside...

Basically you are looking at a type 44 with an MC2 motor and CIS injection,
which means that under the hood you need to look for characteristic CIS
issues - Scott Mockry has a bunch of stuff on his website, as does Hu
Powell and here's an Type 44 FAQ page:

Chassis "issues" will likely be similar to the 1991 200, other than the UFO
brakes and vented rear brakes.- struts, bearings, differential, etc
blower motor, instrument cluster, temp flap etc.

I'm pretty sure that Ben Swann, fellow 200 20v lister has substantial
experience with modified MC2 motors, he might be a good resource.

Good luck!