tool for front shocks

Charles Baer charlie at
Tue May 4 11:01:39 EDT 2004

I have a 7mm in my allen set, pretty sure that's not what I used.

It's not really a screw, it's the top of the damper shaft; the allen socket
is to keep it from turning while you undo the nut.  Reinstalling to torque
involves a crow-foot or the magic socket with a big hole in the side so
you can use an allen wrench on the shaft.