Rear Power window failure

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Sun May 9 19:47:28 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the ideas.  Finally decided the regulators were bad. Many old
me of the dreaded circlip
accessability and other R&R horrors.  After looking at the layout, I decided
to take the whole window frame out of the door vs trying to get just the
regulator out.  The first R&R was 1.45 hrs, the second was 45 minutes.  I
strongly recommend it. 4 bolts and you have access to all reg hardware, no
blind corners, or noseeum circlips.  I just scribed all the
bolt/washer/spacer marks and reassy went very well.