Timing Belt a-thon? Exploring interest

SuffolkD at aol.com SuffolkD at aol.com
Tue May 11 11:58:34 EDT 2004

Mike:  Sorry about the copy and paste.  I originally was suggesting my
location, I should have read your post closer as I didn't realize you mentioned your

If I could delete the post, I would.  The last e-mail addy I didn't post
xxxxxxx@ castlegraphics.................

Whoa.  Let's settle down now.  I don't want anyone other than myself posting
to any list about an event at my house.
I want to see what kind of response we get on the 200q20v list before
opening this up to the world.

It won't be very productive if 25 people show up thinking they are going to
change their TB.

That being said... Anyone from the 200q20v list who wants to attend a Timing
Belt a-thon at my house in Shirley, MA on June 5, please shoot me an e-mail.
You don't have to be replacing a timing belt.  Just let me know what you
plan on doing, if anything.

Mike Sylvester