Antifreeze Q:

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Mon Nov 8 14:16:13 EST 2004

What's the problem with dealer-spec stuff?  I get Autobahn from the VW/Audi
dealer.  I think it was Brett who discovered that common-brand "phosphate
free" coolants can lead to corrosion from other elements in those products
that the dealer-spec stuff doesn't have.  So what if it's twice the cost of
the WalMart brands?  It's not like you replace it all that often.