Bose Radio Repair

Steve Scalmanini sscalmanini at
Tue Nov 23 18:05:26 EST 2004

 The guys who rebuilt AoA's exchanges was, when I last checked > 5 years ago,
Midwest Electronics at

Is there a preferred/recommended vendor for reconditioning the Bose radios in
our cars?  Mine is suffering from the dead button syndrome, the preset buttons
have lost their "spring" so just hitting a bump will change the station.

There are a bunch of places listed when I Google, just looking for some first
hand experience.

Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____