Snow Tires

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at
Mon Oct 25 22:53:09 EDT 2004

My Hakk 1s are still performing well.  When I did the research it was
either the Hakks or Gislaved NordFrosts.  I ended up going with the
Hakks because their local dealer offered the better deal.  We put
NordFrosts on my wife's Eurovan and they've been equally as good.  I had
Blizzaks previously and they were great until the multi-cell compound
wore off and then they were simply OK.  The Hakks and NF's have never
failed to amaze and they just keep on going.

Greg J