No 200 20V's in Canada?

Michael Hopton Michael at
Wed Sep 8 10:25:12 EDT 2004

Just 200 20vt engines.......

I helped sell a 200q20v here in Toronto, somehow the owner had brought
it in from the States and guess what he couldn't sell it. He was wize
though and traded in to a dealer on another car, the dealer being
unaware of the issue. The dealer was asking $9K Cdn for the car about 7
years ago, that's how much they wanted to get rid of it, it couldn't
be registered anyway. A friend from Colardo flew up (sight unseen)
bought it and drove it back to Colarado.

The really weird part is after two more changes of owner the car once
again appeared in my drive way. I was looking at it saying I had only ever
seen one other 200q20v in the flesh and that it was the same colour lago
blue. When I asked the owner where he bought the car, guess what it
was Colarado and it traced right back to the guy I helped buy it, very
strange déjà vu

Cheers, Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On Behalf Of SuffolkD at
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 11:07 PM
To: quattro at; 200q20v at
Subject: No 200 20V's in Canada?

>From Audiworld post

page 9 under volkswagen........ FYI
-Scott by BOSTON
200q20v mailing list

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any use, review, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any information or attachments contained herein by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Silicon Optix reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks for quality control purposes.