No Boost over 1.0

Charles Baer charlie at
Wed Sep 8 12:15:26 EDT 2004

The day I bought my avant, it would reliably cut out hard at 1.3bar on the
dash display.

Bought it, went home, pressure test showed no leaks, hit 4 connectors with
contact cleaner:
- coil input

Problem gone.  I'm not saying you don't have a leak, but this seems like
empirical evidence that boost related cutouts can have other causes.  The
next day I took it up I-70 did some ice racing and back home with nary
ein hiccup.