Brake Bleed Q:

C1J1Miller at C1J1Miller at
Wed Sep 8 22:01:04 EDT 2004

200q20v-request at writes:

Wholly  smokes Taka: 135+........even at 130 indicated the Radar gun showed
at  100 MPH...I suspect 122 was my speed.  Only the Z-06 has taken me faster
-Scott by BOSTON
> This cannot be the correct  procedure because it's too lengthy, but it
> works for me. BTDT on  smoking brakes at the Glen, but not the rears
>  but rather the  fronts (I guess 135+ on the back straight takes its toll
>  your

With my old 200 (brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, chip done) my best  runs
into the bus stop were 140+ indicated.  These old cars really move on  a big

Chris  Miller, Bolton MA USA, c1j1miller at
'91 200q20v ==>