bilstein strut tool

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Mon Sep 13 12:18:37 EDT 2004

These Bilstein freaks think we're gonna chase all over for the tool.
Why do we use their parts?
Anyway...........there is a service center in CT off I-91 around exit 8 or so.
I faxed and chased these guys until one showed up.

I have two of them (somewhere) but we cut one trying things out.
Where you located?
-SCott by BOSTON