My new door speakers

Jeremy Palenchar jeremyp at
Sun Sep 19 02:26:16 EDT 2004

I just cut the back plate out of my Bose Pod, mounted my Infinity components
in the Pod and then mounted the pod back to the door.

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of CL Wong
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 8:13 PM
To: 200q
Subject: My new door speakers

I won a set of blaupunkt 5.25" component speakers on ebay a few months ago
for the ridiculous price of $5 plus $10 shipping.

They were waaaay too deep to mount in the bose pod
(2") and I couldn't build a custom pod and make it fit and position
correctly so I made a plywood cutout and glued it to the door panel.
Speakers fit just right and the locking pins on the door panel have enough
room to lock.  Sounds really good except for a slight vibration in the
driver door most likely where the grill is cracked/damaged from a careless

Do you Yahoo!?