Tranny Plug Socket?

Steven Hauptmann hauptmanns at
Mon Sep 20 09:33:27 EDT 2004

I used the hex wrench also. I had to give it a good kick to knock it loose.
Seriously, I laid on my back and slid under from the front, feet first and
pushed with my foot.
You could also use a heavy hammer to give it a whack.
Of course if you have the car off the ground you will have the clearance to
use a long pipe.

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina