What's This/What's It Do?

Ingo Rautenberg irautenberg at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 20:35:15 EDT 2005


Image w/ PN sent to you under seperate e-mail

Have to see if I have an extra around here -- if I do I'll send it to you.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kneale Brownson" <kneale at coslink.net>
To: "Phil Rose" <pjrose at frontiernet.net>
Cc: <200q20v at audifans.com>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: What's This/What's It Do?

> Guess I misunderstood terminology.  What I replaced last fall and
> previously a couple times in the several years I've owned this car
> apparently was the Turbo Bypass Valve (black plastic POS) that's plumbed
> with hose clamps.   Appears in SJM's diagram at
> http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/20vwgcnt.html  . So the
> arrow in my pix points to the WGFV.  Since it's all corroded and some of
> the corrosion on the top seems to be cracked, I presume I should replace
> that.  What all do I need to replace that?
> At 06:24 PM 4/11/2005 -0400, Phil Rose wrote:

More information about the 200q20v mailing list